Friday 23 June 2023

Tere Bin Ep 14





Tere Bin Ep 14 - Digitally Presented by Jhalak Beauty Cream - Yumna Zaidi - Wahaj Ali



I don’t know what happened, all night I was restless. A weird restlessness, like again and again I felt Murtasim is not fine.
Sister in law you are imagining things. Everything is fine. Maa Begum.
Maa Begum, Murtasim. What happened? Murtasim has been throwing up since last night.
I think he has an allergy. No, he was not that unwell, I gave him medication last night myself.
All of you know that he cannot have fish, he has an allergy. But your daughter Meerab made him eat it
and you are protecting your daughter.
I know you are not well. You wouldn’t want to eat anything. So I made your favourite breakfast.
Cheese omelet, mushroom, with sausages and fruits.
So is this redemption? Redemption?
Yes. Hey, the mistake you made yesterday, for that.
Not at all. This is not redemption at all. Understand?
Then why this breakfast that I like? Don’t be mistaken.
I didn’t make it, the maid did.
Hmmm.
Is it not good. No, amazing, great. What can be better than this?
I was thinking that you faced a loss yesterday.
I faced a loss? Yes. Murtasim, you were so unwell,
you almost died and you are saying I was at loss. That’s the thing. Had I died,
you would have gotten free. You would have gotten rid of me.
But I have realized one thing. What?
You don’t want to kill me. Nor can you see me in pain.
What is the deal? Are you in love with me? I think the allergy has gotten to your head.
Me falling in love with you is not possible.
It is possible, or else, why would you run alone to the door of the man whom you don’t consider your father.
And you were taking my name with so much love.
Murtasim. Murtasim. Open your eyes, I am sorry. Murtasim.
You could hear me when unconscious?
Seriously Murtasim. You are right, actually, I am at loss.
I helped you out of humanity, I should have let you die in that allergy.
Liar. Drama.
Do you want to say something? Nothing.
Do you want to get free by killing my son? What happened to you Murtasim? Are you fine?
I am fine, mama. Nothing happened to me. You wouldn’t be in such a bad condition had you not eaten fish.
If something would have happened to you I would have died in my lifetime.
What happened, Meerab? Why did you do this?
Meerab has no fault in this, she didn’t know. I am telling you, she did this on purpose.
Meerab, why do you want to kill your husband? And why do you search for new ways to insult us?
Because she wants to run away from here, and my son is a hurdle in his way.
Nothing happened to me. I am standing in front of you, fine and healthy.
Why are you making an issue on something so small? Because you had the fish on Meerab’s insistence.
Had the fish not been made, nor would you have…No. I do what I want. I ate fish because I wanted to.
If something like this was not cooked, then why would you eat it? If something doesn’t suit me, it doesn’t mean that it is forbidden for the rest of the family, Haya.
Mama, Meerab didn’t come to this home by her will,
but she can live in this home by her will and I give her this right.
If someone has an objection, then tell me right now. We worry for you.
I am your mother. Mama, I… Enough.
Forget all this. Sorry, buddy…
I forget it? I have been insulted so badly in your name, and you are asking me to forget.
I mean, seriously? Meerab…
Maa Begum, how did you like it? What? A wife’s pet.
You mind what you say. Forgive me, Maa Begum,
but today it is just me, in future everyone will say it.
If you mind your tongue, then no one can dare to say this.
Okay fine, I will get quiet.
But you are his mother, see how he gives Meerab importance over you.
She is his wife. and you are the mother. A mother’s position is always high.
When the wives come, the mother takes second place. There is nothing like that.
But it was not like that earlier. Don’t you dislike it?
Can a son’s happiness ever be disliked by a mother? For me it is enough to think that Murtasim is happy with Meerab,
and that’s it. So you will leave her like that? I told you, for me it is enough that Murtasim is happy with Meerab.
Thank God he survived. But I won’t forget.
What won’t you forget? What? What did you say?
All that happened. Murtasim has gone through so much pain, I will not forgive Meerab.
Who are you to forgive him? Understand one thing, Murtasim is happy with Meerab,
and for us this is enough. You too should respect Meerab and listen to her.
Hah, I listen to Meerab? Never.
Maa Begum, some women have come from the village with their decision.
Hmmm… go and tell madam Meerab to listen to the issues of the women, and make decisions.
Sure. Such decisions will be the worst.
I will follow your orders? Yours?
You snatched my dream from me. You snatched my Murtasim from me.
You snatched my love, and I will listen to you. Never.
I cannot let you win. I cannot lose my Murtasim.
What do I do? What should I do?
This is the time to tell Murtasim, that your Meerab wants to get rid of you.
Your Haya wants to give her life for you.
Why did you call me?
Sister in law Salma is really upset. She is only cause of Murtasim.
You take care of Murtasim. In future, sister in law shouldn’t get a chance to complain. That is it.
Whether she is upset, or if she has a complaint from me, this is her issue, not mine.
Meerab.
I want to see you happy, I want to see you settled.
You ruined my life trying to get me settled. I am right.
I was really happy earlier. You snatched my life from me in the name of marriage.
I am not your enemy, I am your father,
and how can a father want something bad for his child? Whatever you want,
it doesn’t matter to me.
I just know that a good joke has been played on me.
For twenty five years, someone else was my father, in the twenty sixth year,
my father changed, my world changed, my identity changed.
Don’t make yourself face a loss in this anger.
Don’t do this.
Don’t bother Murtasim so much. He is standing with you right now, which is why he doesn’t say anything.
If tomorrow he too gets tired… Then you won’t be able to do anything either.
This is what you want to say. I am your father, I want what is best for you.
No child, would leave his only child the way you left me.
My betterment, and my destruction, is on me, it is my responsibility.
If your respect is tarnished, then deny it,
say that I am not your child, who had snatched your wife from you as soon as she came in the world.
Look away, like you always do.
Okay, you go and check that room. Clean it.
Did Murtasim eat food?
I don’t know. You don’t know?
Although, you should know.
Maa Begum, he eats himself daily, I don’t serve him.
He is unwell. Do you know why he is unwell?
If you don’t like me eating here, I will leave from here. One minute.
I have no objection on you eating. Yes, if you sit with Murtasim and eat,
I will like it. This is the limit.
If my husband Shahnawaz was hungry, I couldn’t eat either and here no one cares.
Maa Begum, you tell me, how should I care for Murtasim?
Make some soup for him. Go to his room, spend time with him,
so that he can get fine sooner.
That’s it. Yes, sure.
I got soup for you. It is not something you should be doing.
Then who should do it? You should have asked Meerab.
What could I say to her? She is sitting outside eating food happily.
She doesn’t even care that you are unwell. I am not that unwell.
Murtasim love brings you closer. The ones who don’t love run away.
I know that she doesn’t love me.
Then why did you play this game of marriage? And that too with such an unreliable person.
I didn’t know, it all happened so quickly.
You didn’t know, and I found out. Huh?
Haya, you are a good girl.
you will get someone better than me. No one is better than you.
No one. Lets talk about Meerab.
She doesn’t love you, then why did you get married?
One day she will start loving me too. You will keep on getting hurt with this hope? Who knows,
she might have mercy once.
The one who doesn’t love you, you have hopes from him. The one who loves you dearly,
no hopes from them.
Don’t waste yourself after me. Murtasim, Meerab doesn’t love you.
She doesn’t care about you, she doesn’t even remember you. But everyone should remember she is my wife.
She is my wife. When does anyone let me forget.
Anyway, leave Meerab, have soup, I have made it with a lot of effort.
Now one cousin has such a right on another cousin that they care for them when they are unwell. Here you go.
Meerab.
Meerab. Meerab.
Madam, the soup. Take it away. What do I do with this? What will you do? take it away.
Throw it. Sure. Leave.
Why did Meerab leave? Oh okay, she saw I was feeding you soup, that’s why.
Leave from here. Have soup. I am not hungry, go from here, please.
Murtasim, the soup…Haya,
leave from here.
And please tell Meerab to come here when you go.
Murtasim is calling you inside.
I didn’t ask her to bring soup. No need to give me explanations.
I am telling you so that you don’t doubt me. Doubt? I am sure of it.
You have such a good, caring cousin, then why did you marry me? Meerab,
she is just like Marium for me. The problem is that she doesn’t consider you anything like that. I have always discouraged her, I have never given her any hopes.
I don’t want to hear anything. Meerab, you will have to hear me out.
You are the most important for me. Since I have married you, I have never thought about anyone else
and no one can take your place. Since you got married. And what was going on between you and Haya before marriage…There was nothing like that.
Really? Then Haya is mad that she goes around you like crazy. Speak up. Tell me. Answer me.
I don’t do wrong things in relations. I care for them like an entrustment.
Please don’t make Haya a curse for me. She too is the daughter of this home and her respect is my respect.
You doubt him correctly.
I love Murtasim.
I have always loved him and I will continue to love him in future
and one day I will drag you out of his wife,
and then Murtasim will be fine.
I saw God’s greatness, and I saw it well.
You got tired asking for him, and he put him in my laps.
Neither did I ask for him, nor did I love him
and he says he loves me. This love is temporary
because it is attached to a weak string. Only I will get him.
I cannot leave him myself. And till the time he doesn’t leave me,
you cannot make him yours.
Haya, why are you doing this?
I sympathize with you. Girls like you, don’t even care for their self-respect after a man.
They don’t think about their worth, their respect, they don’t think about anything.
You give up everything in love, but what would you know about love.
Then what did you get? Your hands are still empty.
You want to get Murtasim, right?
Then try your best,
take me out of his life, I will thank you myself.
But till the time I am in his life, stay away from him.
Or else what will you do? I don’t do anything,
everything happens itself. Right?
It is also possible that you get married, and after marriage,
the girl has to go to her husband’s home. Who are you to drag me out of this home?
You know, here they say, the one who has this ring in her finger,
she is the owner of the home.
So madam Haya, have some shame
and stay away from Murtasim.
This shine is temporary, it will be lost.
Then not even the shine of this ring will be able to save you. My shine is because of my existence,
and wherever Meerab is, only she shines.
Are you blind? Watch where you are going. I cannot see anything.
That Meerab. Meerab is right, where she is there, no one can see me.
Since the time she came to this home in front of Murtasim, everyone sees her. Since she caught Murtasim’s eyes,
I have gotten lost in some darkness. There is nothing like that Haya. That’s how it is.
Marium, no matter what I do for Murtasim, even if I lie down in front of him, you know what Murtasim will say?
He would still tell me to call Meerab. And Meerab will crush me and go to him. I don’t know what magic Meerab has done on him,
Murtasim cannot see me. Yes, so you too do such magic.
Who knows, you will find brother’s look alike. You too will become happy.
Okay anyway, I want some of your books, I want to make some notes. Marriage…
I want books. Huh? Where are the books?
Are you still upset about that incident with Haya.
You get upset with the ones you are in a happy relation.
Of course, my relation with you is out of helplessness. Yes,
one I am forcefully living in.
Go to sleep, you must be tired. Along being tired, I am sick of it.
I don’t know what work you have put me to. Suggestion, courts, decisions, accounts. God knows how many books.
It is a good thing, you must stay busy, your heart must be attached. No, I don’t want to attach my heart to these things.
Attach your heart to me.
What did you say? Hmmm. Nothing.
I am your husband, I mean care for me a little.
Really? I care for you.
I will make you fish, then you will be fine. Right?
A husband’s rights on his wife. What is this?
It looks like a book from here. I don’t want to read this book,
because you have no right on me.
A woman should know why she is a woman. Why?
Because of a man.
How is that?
Tell me, how.
A man completes a woman, the same way a woman completes a man.
When a woman adorns herself, dresses up,
and a man praises him, that’s when she gets happy.
Just like if I say that you have so much capability that
you can win the world.
You can do what you want. You can become the way you want.
You can be a good companion, a great companion.
You are really pretty.
You are Meerab. Courageous. Strong.
Not fearing anyone. My Meerab.
Extremely beautiful, really good looking.
I am sleepy. No.
You are scared. I am not scared of anyone.
You are scared that what if your hatred turns to love,
right?
Goodnight.
No. I will never let this happen.
I will never be fooled by you.
I can never love you, I can only hate you.
A man completes a woman, the same way a woman completes a man.
When a woman adorns herself, dresses up, and a man praises her, that’s when she gets happy.
You are really beautiful.
Really pretty. You can be a good companion,
a great companion.


Writer: Nooran Makhdoom
Director: Siraj ul Haq
Producers: Abdullah Kadwani & Asad Qureshi
Production House: 7th Sky Entertainment

Cast :
Yumna Zaidi as Meerab
Wahaj Ali as Murtasim
Bushra Ansari as Salma
Sohail Sameer as Anwar
Sabeena Farooq as Haya
Hira Soomro as Maryam
Fazila Qazi as Aneela
Farhan Ally Agha as Waqas
Seemi Pasha as Sabra
Mahmood Aslam as Malik Mukhtaar
Haris Waheed
Agha Mustafa

Keyword: 

latest pakistani drama,pakistani dramas 2023,pakistani drama,tere bin,yumna zaidi,wahaj ali,bushra ansari,sohail sameer,sabeena farooq,fazila qazi,farhan ally agha,mahmood aslam,tere bin episode 14,tere bin ost,tere bin 14,episode 14 tere bin,tere bin episode 14 full,pakistani drama tere bin,yumna zaidi drama tere bin,tere bin full episode 14,tere bin ep 14,पाकिस्तानी सीरियल,पाकिस्तानी ड्रामा,tere bin drama,तेरे बिन एपिसोड 14,तेरे बिन,

"latest pakistani drama"
"pakistani dramas 2023"
"pakistani drama"
"Tere Bin"
"Yumna Zaidi"
"Wahaj Ali"
"Bushra Ansari"
"Sohail Sameer"
"Sabeena Farooq"
"Fazila Qazi"
"Farhan Ally Agha"
"Mahmood Aslam"
"Tere Bin Ost"
"pakistani drama tere bin"
"yumna zaidi drama tere bin"
"पाकिस्तानी सीरियल"
"पाकिस्तानी ड्रामा"
"tere bin drama"
"तेरे बिन" "15"

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts Please let me know.

Deadpool teaser review theories, cameos, Villain, and More ETC

Deadpool teaser review theories, cameos, Villain, and More ETC https://youtu.be/BTrp487BalQ?si=em-lrw0cqcuYGOYD