Friday 19 March 2021

Itni buri starting (The Last of Us Gameplay Walkthrough ) Part 1 | Gaming Shooters





The Last of Us Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 | Gaming Shooters 


 So this is probably the most hyped game of 2013 so far probably until Grand Theft Auto 5 at least I was gonna say thank you for the support in 2013 we're close to a million subscribers so thank you just for everything and I don't want to make the intro too long so if you enjoy this first part of the game if it does really well you can expect a lot of it really quick but other than that that's all I got to say I'm curious when you felt my channel and where you're from and also I'm curious if we can hit like 30,000 like state of decay did hit 30,000 so I'm curious if we could top that for this game since you're both kind of affected type games so anyways much love and enjoy it .

Talk about in the morning a network huh are you still doing that it's late crud what time is it it's way past your bedtime still today okay please not 

I mean this is nice but I think it's stuck it's not what no no no oh ha ha where did you get the money for this drugs I sell hardcore drugs oh good we started helping out with the mortgage that yeah you wish  well Sarah honey I need to get your daddy on the phone okay tell me what what time is it I need to talk to you dad now son uncle.

 Tommy hello what was that all about all right so this is gonna be the start of the Last of Us let me go ahead and answer this phone really quick phone's dead so from what I can gather I did kind of play around with the demo I didn't finish it because I didn't want to spoil the game I wanted to sing it all the way through I forgot to give this to him nice there's a lot of detail into this game was it sealing the wall dawn of the wolf felt like a nod to Dawn of the Dead I don't know I don't know dad oh so I'm not sure how this this game starts I just know that I played it there surviving like a puss apocalyptic world and we got to find out what's going on oh  mysterious infection that's kind of like that new movie coming out 

World War Z can you open this No daddy Yulin here to be somehow connected to the nation why how are you we've received reports that victims afflicted with the infection shown you the least aggression oh  there seems to be some commotion coming from oh what was that all that was over there oh god this is like some clover fill Chika's yeah daddy's not home all right so what we got to do here before poltergeist comes out of TV 

 I don't know guys the only option really do is I think it's just to go downstairs  terrifying right now it's not gonna add well guys what is going on oh my goodness I'm digging this right now let me look around here really quick just to make sure he's not like in the kitchen just making a million iPhone eight missed calls are you call me oh no way who's on the way I mean I I don't know the whole Tommy thing let's check the fridge maybe his dead bodies in there where is he what the hell is going on this is one of those games you just gotta miss your self in - here you are sir are you okay yeah zoom will come in here no don't go near the doors just just stand back there dad you're kind of freaking me out what's going on it's the Coopers so many drive with a mother I think they're sick oh he shot him sir there was something going on you have any idea what's going on out there I got some lotion oh  you got blood all over you a mine let's just get out of here you're saying half the people who saved me lost their minds can we just please go I'm sorry Pierce died or something you gonna tell me what happened later 

Hey Sara how you holding up honey okay who hear us on the radio yes your thing Thanks no cell phone no radio yeah we're doing great news man wouldn't shut up they said where to go he said armies put up roadblocks on the highway no getting into Travis County we need to get the hell out take 717 they say him on your dead probably a lot found this one family all mangled inside their house right I'm sorry it's almost reminds me of like Dawn of the Dead or the crazies no clue but we ain't the only town first thing is just a Saturday Coast West Coast holy  look at that place know that somebody's made it out I'm sure he did hope my camera works good for you guys of course not how do you know I said it's just people in a city we're good Jimmy work in the city that's right he did [Music] oh you better watch out you think you're doing keep driving I got a kid Joe so do we have room Hey keep I do doesn't stand a chance anyways someone else to come along oh this is one of those instance oh  it's one of those instance where it's an outbreak I'm sure it's gonna fast form like I am Legend you know one of their mother had the same damn idea [Music] backtracking oh it starts I'm just glad I'm not driving still they're running from give us an e I'll try we can't stop here to kid behind me - hold on go do that look they're just like with under the Hey you back you back  this is him before he gets his uh massive beard isn't the demo he looked like he had seen some  you know we're gonna need to run hold on time I was gonna ask you guys what is your favorite infected or zombie movie right now this is some scary 

 Where we run into he finds him probably Dawn of the Dead the 2004 version for Shaun of the Dead which was also released in the same year we're gonna get Ender's Naughty Dog really did a good job with this game I'm just throwing that out there I can see why it got 10 out of 10 ruff everyone to the oh  through the alley to the alley come on I'm not looking back either nice I don't know if they're attracted to sounds or what most infected movies they are well they just want to rip your flesh off I don't know oh my god let's go let's go to the highway we're almost there I was gonna say state of decay we broke like 30,000 likes if we ever get half that on this I'll be  excited all right so much love you guys I know we could do it and it shows me you want more too when you definitely destroy that is this dude chasing me oh my god there's two of them we're almost there so that's what happens when Brad gets sidetracked all right so this is why being in the inner city and an outbreak is not smart  is he right behind me still we're safe hey we need to help pop that was my dying 

I think her legs broke right there okay we're not sick I've got a couple of civilians on the outer perimeter please advise daddy what about uncle Tommy Oh Frankie you psych tango background okay sir there's a little girl but yes sir somebody we've just been through hell we just you know this would be okay baby stay with me please Sarah baby don't even  the number of confirmed deaths has passed 200 the governor has called a state of emergency of hundreds and hundreds of bodies lying in streets panic spread worldwide after a leaked report from the World Health Organization showed that the latest vaccination tests have failed for the bureaucrats out of power we can finally take the necessary steps Los Angeles is now the latest city to be placed under martial law all residents are required to report to their designated quarantines have continued for a third consecutive day and winter rations are at an all-time low group calling themselves the fireflies have claimed responsibility for both attacks your public charter calls for the return of all branches of government broke out following the execution of alleged fireflies I'm coming how was your morning no well I have some interesting news for you where were you 

Tess West End district hey we had a drop to make we we had a drop to make yeah well you wanted to be left alone remember so I'll take one guess the whole deal went south and the client made off with our pills that about right deal went off without a hitch no action cards to last us a couple of months easy you want explain this I was on my way back here and I got jumped by these two all right and yeah they got a few good hits in look I managed give me that these still with us that's funny please find out who they were yeah look they were a couple of nobodies they don't matter what matters is that Robert  sent them our rocker he knows that we're after him he figures he's gonna get us first assembly just smart no he's not smart enough I know where he's hiding like hell you do old warehouse in area 5

 I can't say for how long now well I'm ready now yeah oh I can do now Jack white still open when a few hours left until curfew we better hurry up then I've been selected for outside work so I don't really talk when they're talking so I don't want to spam you with but just whatever I want to say so but what I was going to say thank you for watching the first part of this series I hope to see it do really well I mean like 30,000 likes is a lot but it's not required much love to all of you and and with that being said expect more very quick that's it  so not only sure this isn't really an open-world game so that's when it gets like the next area before I stop the video oh  they're beating that dude up seems like more people this is where it's at right here look at the detail that's the building it looks like the building in a Cloverfield I gotta sell new papers play cool oh I just realized something I have subtitles on but the problem is it captures everyone's conversations around me so I think she's trying to talk or belt - can I go through this way it looks like you're supposed to be able to so I'm gonna walk up and see what happens what's your business here at the day off visiting friend alright I'm through

Thanks 

Usman MRK

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts Please let me know.

Deadpool teaser review theories, cameos, Villain, and More ETC

Deadpool teaser review theories, cameos, Villain, and More ETC https://youtu.be/BTrp487BalQ?si=em-lrw0cqcuYGOYD