Tuesday 16 March 2021

OP 1,000 ENDSTONE BED DEFENSE! (Minecraft Bedwars)






OP 1,000 ENDSTONE BED DEFENSE! (Minecraft Bedwars)





Is going on everybody welcome to the long and awaited fabled livestream with mr. Woolworth guys it has been since December 14th almost an entire month restream till we get some hype in the chat dude I'm so excited I mean oh let me know the audio settings are all boy no and stuff like that and ok I don't even know why is this my skin why is this my skin 


Wall Street did you do this to me or you did a random good I didn't even Nick I did not do this but ladies and gentlemen welcome to the 1000 in stone challenge we attempted this actually I put a link down below in description to our previous attempt where we try to do this with a glass and it was it was flippin epic it was flippin epic I don't want to say I don't want to say if 


we were successful or not cuz that could spoil the video for you guys but if you want to go check that out if you after this if you have time you know I'm saying go check it out a link down below in the a love the script she own - and sorry guys yes we were one minute late okay one minute it's like one minute late is not that bad hopefully people can see me I think I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry what's the game plan should i gameplay yeah you should probably hold it up you should be simply [ __ ] yeah because we need to get like ASAP ASAP in morale days and I think we really have a guy coming over right now FY you know I'm just gonna go ahead and get mine or fatigued that way that takes them a little bit longer yeah and he's got an EMT an exact EMT I got I got you wait what'd you do I can make it I got this Oh


 like boosting me towards him so I haven't played minecraft by the way in like five days or something like that so if I'm a little bit rusty please post matter so okay putting like basically all my resources that I'm getting collecting into the chest okay Euler chests beautiful you can enter okay super guy come over we got  way I should be good okay well that was not what I anticipated originally for them to do I'm going it over building over here because I want we need to get porridge yeah I also want to get okay I got one diamond here I'll dump it oh shoot do you have any extra building materials cuz I don't know my can make art I'm gonna make this jump it's a quad jump there's no the couples is don't there you go just oh by the way ladies and gentlemen if you guys are enjoying the stream as always don't forget to do that that white coming in again okay I just play some random sample is he coming in again oh no he's doing he's doing a lit of the strats 


Wally be careful be very careful - okay all right I like that like that building up building up okay pro bono bono bono pear he's doing some stuff are you doing some duo's well he's doing some I can't let him out stuff our stuff watch him jump under kb his buddies on the lower end his buddies on the lower head yep just not good oh he's going okay god boom it's a gays dad okay his buddies on the bottom fella or the plebs okay I'm gonna get buzz I'm gonna give us the upgraded iron-forged I feel like that'd be good I really want to go to middle


 Wall Street cuz we need to get the Emerald media or Forge maxed out I guess that's diamond related but I also want to kind of get us obsidian biased you know people start sucking up all day am a route is cuz there's really a limited okay and before I do that actually I should probably let me go spin my goal I'm going I'm gonna meet you sitting over here being like the PERT okay don't say okay protect stuff I like that protection is a good thing to have I'm gonna give myself some armor over it's so weird after not like playing 


Minecraft for like just my hospital in the place like I played for tonight before I've played before oh he's got T and T I'm leaving two diamonds on her bridge while I take these back oh yeah yeah oh shoot with you oh no they're okay no he's guilty he's going on top right now while you hit him up fast nice good job good job good job good good good okay we need to get yeah we got to get that up we gotta get that obsidian fastball yeah we got we got to get it that's honestly the best thing okay I just got the biggest knock back I'm gonna try to just kill white cuz I feel like they're never gonna leave us alone and if we just yeah let's just get rid of the other dead oh shoot spawn protection is not fair not fair I got it okay got one we did the other guy hold fast and watch out for red watch out for red eyed so I'm worried about the most okay good good good okay oh I did 

oh they had some diamonds I put that in my you just yeah I might swing by and sauce you those will fire you out how confident are you in defending against red bullying maybe put another layer of maybe a layer of wood around there might be a solid idea just to just in case a I'm gonna take these and I'm gonna upgrade our forge again and I'm gonna miss reinforced diamond armor just for now just so that way we have a little bit of a insurance well welcome 10,000 viewers of the stream what's going on no comment wall see em in the making right now I'm turning Wall Street into a YouTube Pro we'll be there before I know it oh my goodness gracious I just got a super chap like bitty dollars thank you so much 


Tony toast and I'm sorry that I'm missing at all the super chats were just really funny Steve yeah like when it happens it's gonna happen it's gonna be amazing okay I'm trying I'm trying to see this repel shotgun just messaged me and he's like yo add me to the stream bro he always asked when we're in the game already man the big man himself oh dude Wall Street I'm about to come back with enough obsidian to go ahead and like I literally have like eight emeralds on set yeah so don't maybe don't put 


okay if you see red okay well we might need an axe by day I'm gonna buy myself an Air Max that accent nothing just nothing fat oh nothing just kidding dude all right once you start coming over I'm gonna mind the  wood okay I'm coming over I got AB I still gotta buy the ob let's just keep an eye keep an eye for red playin like at 5:00 or some like that oh and we got a second oh shoot okay you're right you're right mmm you know what I'm just gonna invest in sheer technology worth it sheer technology has been acquired okay I'm buying the Obsidian lickety-split okay this by the way guys this challenge really it is dependent almost on whether or not people can lit I don't okay actually no you're

 Fine you're fine you're good almost almost and then we got a place two more on the top if they broke it right now just flowing okay and we're saw okay let's cover back up you're put what about someone actually don't do this that way people don't know we got that obsidian you know life going on oh yeah okay honestly let's do it so by the way how much is in stone I really hope it's not more than glass yeah oh oh it's not actually it's cheaper because okay so check this out check this out so for glass cost twelve iron but twelve in stone cost 20 for iron so basically it's two each which is actually


 easier because it's three each for glass and I don't want to say anything I guess it's time to spoil we got like 600 glass last time okay like 600 it was really close we got like 600 glass but it was also you know an extra   

an extra expense you know I'm saying now we don't have that extra expense so it could be fusion of extra expenses oh my goodness I just got sponsors oh yeah oh .

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts Please let me know.

Deadpool teaser review theories, cameos, Villain, and More ETC

Deadpool teaser review theories, cameos, Villain, and More ETC https://youtu.be/BTrp487BalQ?si=em-lrw0cqcuYGOYD