Sunday 21 March 2021

Kya darammi aurat hia bhai (Resident Evil 7 #1) | Gaming Shooters [ Usman MRK ]




Kya darammi aurat hia bhai (Resident Evil 7 #1)  | Gaming Shooters [ Usman MRK ]

 Top of the morning to ya laddies! My name is Usman MRK

 welcome finally to Resident Evil 7! I've been looking forward to this game for a really long time and I did play the demos of it. I played it naturally the first time through when it came out first, and then they added a section onto it, which I played with the PSVR. And I was contemplating whether or not I would play this entire game in PSVR but I-I don't know. Playing a complete horror game totally in PSVR might've been a bit weird, especially the first time through. And people wanna see kinda what the game is about and playing it with that it's a bit disorienting. 

But, it seems like everyone else is going to be playing this game uh... on youtube now so maybe I should've played it in PSVR. But I-I'm really excited about it! And it kinda came outta nowhere. Ehh..We..People have known that this game was coming out for a while but then it was just like Oh yeah! It's coming out in January. I kinda forgot about that and it was very little shown about the game. Other than those demos. There was a few trailers here and there so... it's a bit weird but from the reviews I've seen so far it seems like the game is apparently really good so I'm looking forward to that! I wanna get spooked! This is actually really cool! Uhh. Should I go into options? Let me just make sure that... Do we have any subtitles? Subtitles are off. I wanna turn them on please. Yes! Okay! Continue? I didn't even start a fucking game yet. Uhh... let's play on normal. Yeah! Okay. Scare me, game! It's been a while since I played a Resident Evil game properly as well. 

The last one I played was Resident Evil 5 and it was okay, but I didn't like it that much. That's me. Aww. Uh, "Jack." Aww. Ohh. Ethan didn't listen! Oh no, he's gonna come look for ya! What did you lie about though, were you not babysitting? Were you at that crazy family's house? That's not what she said! You guys are very blasé about somebody who's apparently been DEAD for three years- oh god, this is the game? Whoa! I thought this was still a cut scene. That's awesome! Okay, getting strong Resident Evil 4 vibes from this. That game starts out with you just pulling up in a car in a forest too. Oookay. No salvation behind. Might as well just keep on going through the death forest. Ahh. This looks awesome! 

This is so creepy! Is that or low rumblings? Check your objective. Okay. Find Mia. I still think it's weird that this is actually like a full game now, all of a sudden. It feels like all they had was demos a little while ago and they weren't really showing anything and then it was like, hey! Here you go! It-It's finished! It's like, okay? It's VERY pretty! And it definitely has the horror movie look. Ooh. Yes! I love horror games. So much. And we've been playing a lot of them on the channel recently, but this one is a little extra special. Hello? I'm- I'm here to fix your... dog. Nobody gonna answer? Okay. Well I guess Mia's fucked. Time to go home. *Laughs* Which is the way I came up? Ohhh. It wasn't this way, anyway. 

That's not a good sign! Is this the dudes from Outlast's van? Don't be dead body, don't be dead body, don't be dead body! Phew, we're safe. Sewer Gators. Sneak into a Louisiana ghost house. I don't know what that says on the left...schedule equipment? O-kay! Join us. I'd rather not. I'm not big on the whole "cult" thing. There's blood everywhere...if that is blood. Accept her gift. Oookay. Very strong vibes of "inbred family in the woods" vibes here. H-h-hello? Sir? What was his name? Joel, or something? I can't remember. From the demo? He's the guy that's like, "Welcome to the family, son" and PUNCHES you in the face. Yeah, he's an asshole. We don't like that guy! *Louisianian accent* Oh, we got here a Louisiana swamp! I don't even know if that's how they speak in 

Louisiana. *Louisianian accent* If my voice were like, Louisiana Mississippi? Come on down, and stare- get around in our swamp and get in- get in a hover boat and just fly along, we'll kill them alligators, bruh. I don't know. Everybody who's from that region, or knows that region, or anybody even remotely related to that are all just sitting there like, no Jack. Stop that! Jesus Christ. Ya feckin' birds! What is this? It's a carcass of an animal? Ohhoho! Good vibes! I'm picking up good vibrations here! Cow carcasses? Or as I like to call them, "cow-casses." *laughs* And razor blades. 

Everything you need for a nice close shave. You'll notice as well, I'll make a lot of jokes because I'm very uneasy and on edge. *chuckles* It's a lot better than I thought it was going to look! But it has a serious case of brownness... going on. But the effects and, like, the density of everything is very nice. See? That's what you get. Karma! You frighten me and now you all died. Can I like zoom or something? I can block. Okay. I'm at the back of the house. I REALLY love the atmosphere that this is setting up. Like this location. And I'm curious to how the rest of the game plays out 'cause the demos were only in the house. So...where does the rest of the game take place in? Examine in detail. Is that hers? Is that Mia's? Can I not empty out the bag? Shake-a shake-a shake-a. Check inventory. Email from Mia. A printout of the email your wife Mia, who had been missing for 3 years. Okay, let's look at it. From Mia Winters. Sent July 18. To Ethan Winters. Dulvey, Louisiana. Baker farm. Come get me. Oh! But she said stay away a second ago. Aaanything? It's hard to know if that's her. It looks like her. Excuse me, Baker fam? That's the Warner brother's tower up there.

 Don't let any animaniacs come out. Ooh! This is bad news bears. Oh my god! I can't even fucking see in. Ohh...kay... No sane person in reality would ever do this! Kay. Let's close the door behind us. We may be in a creepy haunted house, but manners are still a thing. *banging* Hi? Uh, I'm the plumber? Okay, I need a bolt cutters for this. Okay. Back in familiar territory. Let's open up our-our guts soup. Yeah, there it is. Eww! Oh no! Creepy bastards! *groans* That's a great picture. Is th- is-is that, is that your son? Okay, I need a crowbar or something for that. Turn off the tap, 'cause- *chuckles* sick of listening to that drippy drip. Let them eat crow, they said. You weren't supposed to take it literally! Ew, 

 I hate that part. The slime that attaches to it. Over 20 missing in 2 years. Yeah, there's about to be 21 now in a second. See, you're not going to call out to anybody? So I'm wondering if everything is the exact same as the demos then. *creaking* 'Cause the demo you start in a different room. Mannequins? Oh, the mannequins aren't here. Save game? Yeah! Okay! Let's save our game. Do you wanna save? Yes, of course. It's hard getting to this part. I gotta save and move on. Come on, faster. There's spooks to be had. Derelict house footage. I don't need footage of it. I'm in it! I'm getting the first hand experience! 

Oh that's slow turn around... is so anixety inducing 'cause you're like, is there gonna be something behind me? And you turn slowly, that's why I hate VR as well. 'Cause it's just like- And you- you actually see it in VR yourself. There's nowhere to hide. Okay, so things are different, because this isn't the Blair Witch room... yet. Aw, you guys got any Nutella? No? Tch. Man... S'gonna spread that on some crackers and have a fuckin' jolly old time. Hello? I'm a- I'm- I'm a clooose that. 'Cause I don't wanna be here. Oookaaay? D'you have pants on? I don't think they have pants on. And that's fucking creepy. Not that "no pants" thing, just the guy standing over her. Yeah, okay. So I still need to find the fuse and all that stuff. Are you gonna close on me?? Yup! *creaking* There's the family. 

Aww...look at them! All nice and... fucking weirdos. Looks like the owners. How would you know? So can I just... is the thing here? Could I actually do that if I wanted to? Yeah I could, okay. I wanna do things in the sequence that the game is showing me, instead of trying to break it and get too far ahead of myself. Who does this in a house? Who goes there looking for their missing wife... and then finds a tape and just plays that instead of calling out or looking around or something? Here we go! Ghost hunters, man. What a pompous asshole. I'm right here! Dude, you gonna die! I'd lo- I'd love to like- I'd love to like turn around and just see one of them in the distance staring at you. Two kids gon' die tonight! Like, 

I love when games do that. You turn around and you realize they were looking at you the entire time. Especially when horror games do that. I'm a get some good angles. You good from this angle? Just gonna get a great angle. (dat bulge tho) Not anymore! *chuckles* I could've gone places! (I could've been an engineer!) (oh wait, wrong channel.) Doesn't matter who you WERE. Still can't open it. Oh, yeah. Ghosts sighted in Bayou. That's different, isn't it? Ahh, pipe down, Captain Dickhole. What do I have? Ahh! It's these dudes! Oh yeah, that makes sense now! Andre's- Andre's gone dude. Yep. He went down into the fire. We'll get him, buddy, don't worry. Sure it is. *laughs* A good cameraman like you Clancy, you- you stick with me, I'm brave! Go in the door! Mister beady eyes. Or are you scared? *clanging* Okay, now I'm scared! *laughs* Yes! Please. After you. You were an anchor after all. I'm slightly not taking this seriously because we've played all this in the demo. But it's ni- it's nice to go through it again and just recap. Dude, I know where Andre went. He went down here. Can we- can I- can- nope. Okay! *creaking* *whispers* Those are bad sounds... How did YOU find that!? But I thought you needed your- I thought you needed your 15 minutes. No? You okay? You got this? 

Anybody following you? No. Okay. We good. Okay! I'mma go down! See ya later. Ohh, Andre gonna Blair Witch me again. Ugh, it's so creepy! Just standing there. How did you get down here without us hearing anything? Andre? I swear, if you have your mouth around a pipe again- Aww, he did! *Clancy screams* *Clancy breathing heavily* Clancy: Fuck! *screams* That's so fucking.. wrong! Imagine BEING in that situation. Well first off I wouldn't be, 'cause I'm not stupid. Jesus... Could we- Could we watch it again? No? Okay. Down into the fucking tomb we go. *Lever being pulled and secret passage opening* *Jack's uncomfortable groaning* Scary monsters?! If you're down here... Fuck off! *Nervous laugh* Ah, shit! ooooo.....*Ladder breaks* AHH! Heeeee! Ow! My fucking hip! Damn it! Also, why would you go down here? 

After seeing what the fuck happened?? You watch a video. Somebody's there. You watch them get killed in the fucking basement. Ohh! I know. Dumbdee Dumb. Down we go! Into the crypt. Oh! That's- That's not good! Ohhhh! You DEFINITELY have some sort of venereal disease now! Why?! Why would you go ah! Okay enough trying to logic this shit. Just get the fuck outta here! Nahhh! Oh no! Stay away from the bubbles! Oh, there's something in the water with me, isn't there?! I love that the water's all milky. Nooooo! Jesus!! Is that Andre? Ugh, he's covered in maggots. Eeewww! Andre, you've seen better days! God my back all tense up from hunching up me shoulders. Okay! This is all new. Haven't seen any of this stuff. There are a lot of the fucked up sounds going on in this place. *Loud noise* Jesus Christ! What was that?! Ohhho! I love when I go into creepy basements and And there's a fucking disused toilet full of syringes. 

 WHOLESOME! Lights mean frights. "Mia?" 

Please share with friends and family Thank you guys Gaming Shooters [ Usman MRK ] 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts Please let me know.

Deadpool teaser review theories, cameos, Villain, and More ETC

Deadpool teaser review theories, cameos, Villain, and More ETC https://youtu.be/BTrp487BalQ?si=em-lrw0cqcuYGOYD